Sunday, November 12, 2017

Challenge #1 - November 2017 - Just the Opposite

Great to see you back for the first challenge of the month using our main kits.


Challenge #1 - Just the opposite

November often gets a bad rap and many here in Europe consider it to be the greyest, dampest, dullest months of the year. 

Some years ago, I decided that I was going to find the positive in this special (for me) month and actively looked for the bright moments that would make me happy. And I have to tell you that there are a lot of them - there are many more blue-sky days than I ever realised and the festive lights and decorations that can often be found in November in the run up to Christmas can always brighten up even those dull, grey days. And of course, it's the end of autumn and beginning of winter, both of which make me very happy! 

So for this challenge, I'd like you to be inspired to find the positive in something and create a project about it.

Anne made this gorgeous layout. She told me, "I thought about the things we do in winter. We're often at home and try something new. So when I looked through my photos I found a pic with my little daughter learning how to get dressed. She looked so adorable with her tongue between the teeth." You can find out more about her layout over on her blog.





Leslie recently had a visit from a dear friend & usually when you have a visitor you show them around & are busy doing. Instead they ended up just hanging out at home & enjoyed the chance to just be together in real life and take a break.





Julene was recently in Las Vegas.The room she had there was not perfect,but she turned it into a positive.

Susanne was inspired to scrap the mood of her fall thus far based on some of the photos in her Instagram and Facebook feeds.  So while she wasn't ready for fall to be here, she has made the best of it. She used many of the patterns in her kit, so this page is representative of the mood of her whole collection - fall with a lighter touch.



In case you hadn't noticed, I love November and I hope this challenge encourages you to find the positive in this month or in fact, anything at all! If you are inspired to create a kit, a page, a project make sure to include them in our Monthly Link Up. We want to see it! Or share on Instagram using @counterfeitkitchallenge or #counterfeitkitchallenge

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful inspiration, love the colorful layout by Julene !

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.